FLiPPER is a plant based product based on carboxylic acid potassium salt, and has a broad spectrum of effects. it is a quick release contact product, which is allowed for use by the Dutch regulation for low-risk pesticides (RUB). It can be used to combat insects and mites in covered and open soil cultivation of agricultural and horticultural crops as well as public green.
- Combats whitefly, spider mite, thrips, aphids, psyllid, soft scale and scale insects
- Plant-based product based on carboxylic acid pottasium salt
- Broad spectrum of effects
- Safe for pollinators and most natural enemies
- Low-risk pesticide (RUB regulation)
- Approved for covered and full soil cultivation of agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Leaves no residu and no MRL
- Order unit:
- Approval number:
- ADR hazard warning label: