For many years, Hyflex has been the leading type of horticultural substrate film.
The film consists of 3 different layers and is manufacured in modern machines. Each layer contains special substances, allowing Hyflex to easily meetss all requirements for substrate film. Hyflex black/white has a lightproof black bottom. This gives Hyflex black/white a number of extra characteristics
- High light transmission in dry and wet conditions
- 3-layer construction makdes it easier to process
- High light transmission
- Weeds are prevented from emerging underneath the film, so that the film stays flat.
- Minimised algae growth underneath the film, ensuring the film does not slip.
- This miniimised algae growth ensures that the film stays cleaner at the bottom.
- Can be delivered perforated or unperforated
- Can be delivered in many sizes and perforation patterns, ask our sales department for the possibilities
- Order unit: